Coco's Party Packages!
Have your next party at Coco's! It's fun, easy and economical! We provide each party with invitations, a private party room, drinks for each child, pizza, paper plates, napkins, cups, utensils, a hour and half in the play area and best of all our party coordinator's will set up and clean up after you.
We do allow outside food if and only if you have a party booked at CoCo's Funhouse.
Our party rooms are decorated and you can order balloons through us. We request that you don't bring decorations, silly string or confetti.
Read our Party FAQ's below
Party Packages and Pricing
Plan your team pizza party at CoCo's Funhouse !!
Includes: admission, pizza, drink and full use of party room for trophy presentation
$10.00 PER TEAM MEMBER
NEW PRIVATE PARTY OPTIONS at CoCo's Funhouse include all the set-up and clean-up of your party room, the help of a party coordinator, all your paper goods (cups, plates and napkins), a juice box and water for each child, party invitations, pizza and gift for the birthday child! You can customize your party by adding, goodie bags, balloons, face painting, clowns, magicians, catering service, etc. Weekdays... Monday - Thursday from 4pm to 6pm OR 6pm to 8pm Weekends... Select Saturdays, Sundays from 10am to 12pm OR 12pm to 2pm Please call Chris for pricing. All private parties are two (2) hours. Minimum 10 children package. We require a $100 non refundable deposit in order to confirm a private party reservation.
Additional Party Items:
Increase the Fun - Gather up a Group!
CoCo's is the perfect answer for your group outing! What could be more fun then bouncing, climbing, sliding and laughing with all your friends. So gather up your group and come on out to WHERE THE FUN IS!
- TEAM PARTIES
- YOUTH GROUPS
- SUMMER CAMPS
- GROUP EVENTS
- MOMMY AND ME CLUBS
- HOME SCHOOLERS
- FIELD TRIPS
Groups must be at least 10 people to receive the group rate. Once your group is booked you have up until 72 hours in advance to make changes to the number of people, food packages, etc.
We have food and beverage packages available. Special group pricing available, call for details! NO GROUP RATES ARE GIVEN AT THE DOOR!
Does Coco's have private party rooms?
- Yes, we have 2 large party rooms. The main play area is shared by parties and walk-in's.
Why should I have a party at Coco's?
- It's so fun, easy and economical for parents to have their child's party here! You plan it and we take care of the rest. There's no set up or clean up. Your child and guests will have a great time and your house will stay intact!
How do I book a party?
- Please call us to book a party. Friday, Saturday and Sundays fill up fast so please consider booking at least one months in advance. There are several party packages and you can even book the entire place!
What is the maximum amount of guests I can invite to my party?
- Each party room will have room for 25 children and there's always room for a couple more. Ask about our extra large party packages if you have more than 27 guests. There is also room for extra adults in the party room.
- When you book your party we will ask for a $100 down payment. You have to pay the deposit to make a party room reservation. The remainder of the balance can be made following the completion of the party.
Can other adults come to the party?
- Yes, You can invite other adults to your party.
- If you have to cancel you must do so 2 weeks before the party otherwise you may lose your deposit. We will be happy to work with you to book an alternative date.
Do you have balloons?
- Yes, ask us about our balloon packages! Please finalize balloon orders three days before your party.
No outside balloons are allowed in.
Can I bring food?
- Yes, ONLY if you have already scheduled a party. Please no pizza, ice cream or drinks we have all that for sale here.
Do you have food?
- Yes, we also have ice cream. All food orders can be made the day of the party.
If you need additional drinks during your party you can buy them at Coco's. Your party coordinator will be happy to help with this during the party.
Can I bring my own paper goods?
- Yes, you can bring in your own paper goods or we can plan your theme party. Call us to get a quote on any theme you'd like.
Can I bring in my own goodie bags?
- Yes, you can bring in your own goodie bags or we can also make themed goodie bags, ask us for a quote on any theme you'd like.
What does a party coordinator do?
- Your party will have a party coordinator who will:
- assist you with check-in and help get you settled in the party room
- be available to help you during your party and answer questions
- coordinate food delivery to correct party room
- present a final bill if addition charges are incurred, to be paid before leaving.
- clean up after your party
- It's OK to tip your party coordinator!
How long are the parties and how long do I get use of the party room?
- The parties last 2 hours. The first 1 ½ of the party is spent in the play area and the last ½ hour is spent in the party room.
Why don't we eat first?
- Because we've found bouncing and full tummies don't mix we have the parties start in the play area and spend the last part of the party eating.
When should I arrive for my party?
- It's best if you arrive at the same time as your party does (or 10 minutes early). We recommend telling your guests to show up 10 minutes early, as many guests will be 10 minutes late. Your party coordinator will take care of setting up so you just need to show up.